Date and time
10 December 2021 from 9.30 to 11 AM CET.
Check the Data Spaces page for the resource library and the materials from the event.
The recording is available under this link (YouTube).
On 10 December, MyData Global and 1001 Lakes organised a joint webinar to find out more about data space-related funding opportunities, discuss the data space initiatives, make connections and present the library of data space resources that will help you develop a successful proposal.
The launchpad webinar was aimed at the organisations that build (or participate in) call for proposals related to the data spaces
It’s relevant for those, whose interests lie in the domains Digital Europe Programme addresses: Smart Communities, Mobility, Agriculture, Green Deal, Health, Manufacturing, Skills, Security and law enforcement, Cultural Heritage, Media. In addition, there are calls for Open Data for AI and Data Spaces Common Support Centre.
As part of the Digital Europe Programme, the European Commission will invest EUR 143 million in common European data spaces in different domains. The first set of calls are open until Feb 22. 2022 and more calls will open in the coming years.
A vast amount of groundwork related to data spaces has been produced in recent years. There are plenty of openings for data space related topics to be funded (including beyond Digital Europe Programme) and consortia building is taking place as we speak.
Agenda and speakers
- Data Spaces funding opportunities: Kimmo Rossi, Head of Research & Innovation Sector, DG CONNECT
- MyData: Human-centric approach to personal data: Antti “Jogi” Poikola, MyData Global Chair
- Data Spaces Resource Library: Marko Turpeinen, 1001 Lakes
- Creating value in Data Spaces: Mariane ter Veen, Innopay
- Research organisations view on Gaia-X & Data Spaces, Tuomo Tuikka, VTT & BDVA
- Q&A and networking in the breakout rooms
MyData Global, 1001 Lakes
The event is in the past but you can register here if you want to receive the materials from the event: