Name of register
MyData Events’ Call for Proposals register.
MyData Global ry
Please note that access to the registry is entitled to the board, core team and if needed, assistants of the core team
Purpose of handling personal data
The main purpose of this personal data register is to act as an Call for Proposals register for the various MyData events. The register contains personal data about the programme contributors of a respective event. The data contained in the register may be handled for the purposes following:
– Implementation, development and upkeep of services and functions directed towards the programme contributors, conference attendees and interest groups
– Information distribution, communications, marketing, sales promotion and impact- and marketing-based research regarding the respective MyData event.
– the submissions from the Call for Proposals will be publicly available in the programme Trello board of the respective event
– The operational requirements of the respective event
– Planning and development of the respective event
Register data content
The presenter and programme contributor database for the MyData events contains the following data:
- Title and description of the proposal
- Email addresses
- Other data required for use of services
Normal data sources
Register data accumulate from Submitters themselves via the respective form.
Normal relinquishment of data and transfer of data outside the EU and ETA
Personal data shall not be relinquished to third parties except as within the permitted or obligated limits of the valid legislation. Personal data may be transferred outside the European Union or the European Economic Area, namely to Trello service and Google spreadsheet -service. Personal data may, however, be relinquished to others with the customer’s own approval.
The register is in IT format. Right of use to the register is held only by those in the service of the registrar and other designated persons who require the data in their tasks. They have the user IDs and passwords at their disposal. The information is protected by means of appropriate and up-to-date information technology-based solutions and data security.
Right to inspection and prohibition
According to the Personal Data Act, the customer has the right to inspection and error correction as well as the right to refuse both the delivery of electronic messages concerning offers and benefits and the use of personal data for direct marketing. If registrants wish to apply the right to prohibit or obtain more information with regard to the handling of their personal data, they may contact the person mentioned above who handles register matters. In the event that the customer wishes to apply his/her right to inspection, s/he must, in accordance with section 28 of the Personal Data Act, present his/her request for inspection in a personally signed or otherwise similarly certified document, or visit the registrant personally.